Hello

Sue

Hi all,

I'm Sue, I'm 23 and an engineer. I've been into Land Rovers and MVs for as long as I can remember. I got my first, a ltwt Landy, when I was 15 which I rebuilt to learn to drive in. And now I just seem to keep buying the things, so I think it must be an addiction! At the minute I've got 3 ex mil Landies and 3 civvy ones too.

My green fleet -

b567756b.jpg

Sue

Thanks for the welcomes,

Richard, I'm 68KF18 on the EMLRA forum, that's probably where you've seen my company name. Definately never owned a ZIL though, I'm sure I'd remember that!

My WD Series One is the '52 model 80" but she was built in '51.

Sue.

Richard, I'm 68KF18 on the EMLRA forum, that's probably where you've seen my company name. Definately never owned a ZIL though, I'm sure I'd remember that!

Hello Sue,

Yes that must be it. Why I said about the ZIL was ages ago I had an email from someone asking about ZIL spares and their company name was very similar to yours and it stuck in my head.

Cheers

Richard

Morning Sue.

Nice to see you here and good to see that you have got stuck in already. If you need any advice then don't ask me as I don't know anything :oops: :shock: :wink: a part from colour schemes and soft furnishings :cry:

Cheers.

Jack.

Hi Sue

Good to see another young person with not only an interest in but also a great collection of military vehicles. It is vital the historic aspect of these vehicles is kept alive and this can only happen if the younger generation steps up to take over from the likes of me :wink: :lol:

Cheers

Degsy

welcome aboard Sue,

love the landys.

My first Mv was a series 3 & i loved him to bits

I'm sure you'll find everyone on here helpful if you need advice & I'm sure they'll be receptive of any advice you can offer back.

enjoy yourself

cheers

berni