Hello from furness

big steve

Hi to all out there after reading about my brother's scammell and our youtube moment's and then seeing pics posted of it at the cumbria steam gathering along with his mates (sadly mine did not atend this year and after having that many problems with the old gril) meadows engines do sound great tho. TOP PIC IS MINE AND BOTTOM IS MY BROTHERS

[/attach]

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Welcome to the Friendly Forum , A fine looking Vehicle glad you joined up and as said please feel free to post as many photo's as you like . even though you have a bother thats a member you will still have small chores to do about the Club House until such time as new member joins to replace you in the rotation of cleaning and serving duties, I m sure you wont have to serve long . In the mean time you can

remove the stolly spares from storage in the mens shower as we have many Dodge transmissions parts to get cleaned .

Hi to all out there after reading about my brother's scammell and our youtube moment's and then seeing pics posted of it at the cumbria steam gathering along with his mates (sadly mine did not atend this year and after having that many problems with the old gril) meadows engines do sound great tho. TOP PIC IS MINE AND BOTTOM IS MY BROTHERS

[attach][attach]3370[/attach][/attach]

Good to see another Meadows petrol survives Steve any info on the problems you've had with her please share in the two Explorer dedicated threads as I for one need all the info I can get ! :-D http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=7057 http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=7123

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...