Quad 20mm Polsten.

tyler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I have a Polsten Quad as well to tow behind the M3, restoarion has just been completed. It was astonishing how easily it all came apart after 60+ years. I have been trying to find some original pictures of them in service in Europe during WW2, does anybody have access to any?

The only pieces i am missing are the sight assembly... Anybody have a lead on one?

Ken

I have the sight assembly on mine, you are quite welcome to have a look. It would be fairly easy to manufacture most of it if you have access to a machine shop.

I have never seen any photos of quad Polstens in service, I have been searching for years.

Sunny and dry? We were flooded out at home for the second time in June. I would have happily moved the family in to the back of the Halftrack and the Dodge for a few months but they weren't having any of it.

I get down that way with work sometimes, probably end of Jan is next trip. Would an evening visit be possible?

Thanks

Ken