NOS welcome to the 1k posters club......

Jack

Gentlemen of the Order of the 1K Club – It gives me great pleasure to welcome N.O.S. to the 1000 poster clubhouse.

N.O.S. there is no rank in the 1k clubhouse and all drinks and food is free. There are many advantages of being a member…people often wonder where the dancing girls have gone – well you will see plenty of them now, you have them all to yourself tonight.

Dinner is at 21:00 and it is a black tie affair and the usual protocol is for you to give a speech at the end of the dinner – then we retire to the smoking room for a film - I think it is the Evolution of the Combustion Engine – from the 19th-20th to the 21st Century, then there will be a short Questions & Answer session chaired by Richard.

I will see if we can have area for the 4-5 ton Truck/Tractor owners and their followers as I need to pick your brains on a few things.

Welcome aboard!

JB.

Welcome aboard. Tony B will teach you the secret handshake in between main course and desert and Snapper will get your name engraved on the clubhouse shield. Although I do believe he has used some of the clubhouse funds to purchase a gazebo! If you could bring some firewood up the stairs when you come up that would be appreciated.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Dinner is at 21:00 and it is a black tie affair and the usual protocol is for you to give a speech at the end of the dinner – then we retire to the smoking room for a film - I think it is the Evolution of the Combustion Engine – from the 19th-20th to the 21st Century, then there will be a short Questions & Answer session chaired by Richard..

Then of course the initiation cermoney,Wellingtons and sheep are order of the day,Jack told me yesterday he is very familier with this ,so you shoudnt have any probs.:-D

Well done N.O.S. with your making the grade as they say and passing the 1000 post mark . Good thing they only count quantity and not the quality of the posts otherwise I fear many would never have made it to such high numbers , myself included.:coffee:

Hope they ordered enough Cream Custards and cola for the large number now meeting behind the secret door on the third floor second turning on the right ooops not ment to say THAT in public:shake::shake::nono:

Dancing girls are an urban myth on HMVF. Everyone knows they do not exist. They are like the Bermuda Triangle, the Dark Side of the Moon, the Yeti and Big Foot (which is not a pseudonym for TTM).:coffee:

well, the STRAWBERRY GIRL's are real, enough,........eh, David. :cool2: