German site on underground bunkers.

Nice link Rick... i've been around the bunker next to the Anhalter station, its huge, very impressive and earie! i walked around it alone as mate i travelled with deicided to give it a miss! i remember reading that it was so packed in there towards the end of the war that 2 old ladies had died on the staircase but had been propped up by others sat tthere too and no one knew they were dead! also they had to seal off the toilets and so many people were commiting suicide in them, i read that just after i'd spent a penny in them! hopefully getting back there soon and will book up an underground tour!

Equally impressive they were still working with the Russians knocking on the door. wonder if you can get a copy?

i presume its the one presented by max hastings?? where they go deep inside the flack tower in the zoogarden park area?

if you desperate for a copy of it, pm me your details as i recorded it to dvd and can do you a copy... i have a habit of recording pretty much most things WW2... drives the misses nuts! :cool2: