HMVF Beltring hall of fame

Snapper

Some nice pic's of the OT - inside and out there. Thanks Mark!! :)

Val says thanks for the ones of me with you and with Olaf too - I'm usually behind the camera so she's not got many of me (thank gawd!!) :)

The one of John Tucker's (FV601) Saladin - thats his lad Paul (Son of FV601) in the turret together with Jason (AVMG)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some nice pic's of the OT - inside and out there. Thanks Mark!! :)

Val says thanks for the ones of me with you and with Olaf too - I'm usually behind the camera so she's not got many of me (thank gawd!!) :)

The one of John Tucker's (FV601) Saladin - thats his lad Paul (Son of FV601) in the turret together with Jason (AVMG)

neil it's amvg not avmg:tup::

At least Enigma can boast the only airport that was the scene of a Naval battle. :-D If it wasn't for Van Moyden most of Epworth and a lot of Lincolnshire would still be swamp, so be nice to the man. On the down side it is also the only place a fleet of ships at sea were captured by a Cavalary unit.

Yeh - dunno how he does it. I think the snap of him standing on his Quad is one of my favourite snaps from this year. Lots of atmosphere.. He can use it on the dustjacket of his memoirs. Cheap.:-D

MB

That was the one that caught my eye too. I can't take pictures to save my life but I know a good one when I see it:sweat:

I also like the one of Marhheliops sat on the step of his WLF and of Lee Enfield rolling the tire along.

That was the one that caught my eye too. I can't take pictures to save my life but I know a good one when I see it:sweat:

I also like the one of Marhheliops sat on the step of his WLF and of Lee Enfield rolling the tire along.

Why Thank you.........:-D

Funny, in't it,........at first look through pic's, didn't recognise myself,.......in fact, had a little chuckle over said pic,......then realised it twas indeed ME. :sweat:

Some great pic's, all round have been posted here,............many thanks to all,..............just a thought, with all this recignition of HMVF folk, taking place at events, etc,...........no-one will be able to do anything with out pic's being published,.............:cool2: ( and yes, that includes the certain nocternal wanderer, dressed in just boots and (small) underwear :shake: heading towards the turdis early one morning;..........:cool2:) and NO it wasn't ME.