Q - What is the connection...........

N.O.S.

I ll keep my fingers crossed its a LONG way from starting the restoration to it once again steaming under its own power , I have a video of a restoration of a former PT boat on the west coast of the USA they had the ship almost completed when a fire broke out due to some faulty wiring during the night , it did tremendous damage BUT they started again and did finish her finally the dvd's named Devil boat the saga of PT 658 .

What a good tale and hopefully a happy ending, I have wonderful childhood memories of being in the engine room of a paddle steamer moored to the end of Eastbourne pier, and paddle powered steamers have fascinated me ever since.

All the more interesting as I named My Explorer 'Forceful' after seeing a paddle tug by that name pass by in the background of a scene in an old BW movie, (don't know the name of the film, I was just channel hopping) I had never found a picture of her before now.

Thanks for posting it here.