humber pigs...

paul connor

ok, I have a question.. im sure Clive may know the answer to this....

Humber Pigs, namely MK2.

I have seen many now in green and sand camo. Where was this used? or indeed was it used?

As far as my knowledge serves me, the MK2 Humber Pig only served in Northern Ireland?

So why do i seen increasing amounts of Pigs in this camo style?

Did i miss something? I know its the owners right to paint it any colour, but im just confused?

"I know its the owners right to paint it any colour"

You have just said it.

I think it best if I say nothing (for a change)

BTW How do you get a quoted bit to appear? I tried various combinations with the Quote button, but didn't manage anything

im not to sure? i would just copy and paste the text, right click highlight and click copy, then right click in the location and click paste is what i would do...

i think to quote you click quote, paste your copy text then quote again. and should appear as you have asked...

if that makes sence

BTW How do you get a quoted bit to appear? I tried various combinations with the Quote button, but didn't manage anything

Or, just click "Quote" on the post you want to quote ( top right hand corner)

This opens the reply to post page with the quote already there. You can then delete the parts you don't want and then add your message.

Doing it this way, instead of it just saying Quote; it will display users name wrote;

Regards

Richard

• 1 month later...

Okay...before Clive swears I've been sniffing the fumes of my funky fuel tanks....and believe me...They are FUNK-Y! I actually saw a pic of 2 MkII Pigs, in hot pink, with a large black K on the sides.

They were owned by some company that was using them for adverts, and they were being driven thru a snowy field, with trees in the background.

If I ever find the site, I'll post the URL.

Doc