My Jimmy with Genny in Tow

Mark

Show pictures of Geeny please? Joris, Roger is an English term that has changed it meaning :red: It now means sort of unmetionable acts :n00b: The 'Approved' response now is 'All recived'. (And please do not start disscusions with our friends across the pond about those small waist bags, let alone walk into a group of Americans and make the classic statment, 'Anyone got a fag?')

Here is the genny Tony, it's a single pot Lister which chucks out approximately (we think) 6kva, enough to run all our stuff and more.

CIMG0363.jpg

CIMG0364.jpg

Oh, and Stu made the body for the trailer.

thanks, that is a fascinating little tool. Being lister I presume english? I wonder how many of thses are knocking around farm yards? Major grief if the power goes in the middle of milking. Also a lot of upland farms bought ex military generators.

Could you put a bit of video on HMVF TV to show how noisy it is with the door open and also closed ?

I will do after War and Peace, but for info it is down to about 68db (human speech is about 72db I think) as we now have the exhaust out the top and as Cripp said it is very quiet.