from graham long 44k6

HotBed

wot o andy,

i wont take you up on your kind offer thanks, i just brought it along to show you that you did t have to buy a girlie m c to have more space :yay: regards graham

:-D..........well, you know what we were saying, re GMC........:whistle:Ahem,......still think we should get Brian,Martin and Chris, each one of THOSE caps.......:rofl:

Andy.

Bedford now wired up trailer socket wise, (Cheers Graham :-D)..as anyone got a hotchkiss jeep trailer, pref with tailgate ?????????:)

no worries andy, glad your keeping mw :yay: you won t be wanting one of those special hats then :whistle:

graham

Well, err........no, :sweat:

Maybe's we SHOULD get Martin one, for his wedding,.............along with the GIMP suit. :whistle: :cool2:

:rofl: Andy

Well, err........no, :sweat:

Maybe's we SHOULD get Martin one, for his wedding,.............along with the GIMP suit. :whistle: :cool2:

:rofl: Andy

the hats a good idea :yay: but don t worry about GIMP suit hes already got one :whistle:...... so he tells me.

:-D..........well, you know what we were saying, re GMC........:whistle:Ahem,......still think we should get Brian,Martin and Chris, each one of THOSE caps.......:rofl:

Andy.

Bedford now wired up trailer socket wise, (Cheers Graham :-D)..as anyone got a hotchkiss jeep trailer, pref with tailgate ?????????:)

andy, had a deco at GMC.....:whistle: website you have to join to get a hat so as your our resident fifth columist ill leave to you to infiltrate them :cool2: good luck

graham

andy, had a deco at GMC.....:whistle: website you have to join to get a hat so as your our resident fifth columist ill leave to you to infiltrate them :cool2: good luck

graham

well YOUR vehicle is nearer PINK,........than mine, Graham........:cool2::rofl: