New and improved brainteaser.

Rick W

Middle one is Argentinian - Medium Tank Nahuel D.L. 43, looks very similar to the Sherman (check out the suspension and tracks)

You are far more knowledgable than I give some of you credit for! Buggerit!

Yes the middle one is an Argentine tank, their version of the Sherman. They made about 30 or so of these I believe before taking delivery of the "proper" item from the US.

Yes the truck is an Alfa truck, so what is the last one...?:coffee:

You are far more knowledgable than I give some of you credit for! Buggerit!

Yes the middle one is an Argentine tank, their version of the Sherman. They made about 30 or so of these I believe before taking delivery of the "proper" item from the US.

Yes the truck is an Alfa truck, so what is the last one...?:coffee:

Not surprised. I have an image of watching Evita in a theatre somewhere - either Mayflower, Southampton or somewhere in the West End. I am sure it was a funeral (maybe Juan's? in 1956?), they showed contemporary newsreel film and I clocked a column of Shermans.

As usual I could be completely wrong and talking utter rowlocks.

Can't believe I missed it - I thought the Argentinian one was, well, Argentinian so found the 'TANKS!' website which had the same photo you used, and in the Italian section I found the Alfa, and right above it was photo number three, which I didn't notice until just now - it is *drumroll*

an Ansaldo Armoured Car, a 1925 prototype, based on the Pavesi