This Months Military Machines International

Great War truck

I just received this Months MMI and was quite amazed to see the photos of the Pakistani army reserve depot. Fields and fields of tracked armour. It seems that most of this is to be sold off to foreign armies, collectors or the scrap man. Of greatest interest was the WW2 stuff such as the Sherman ARV's, Sexton, Priests, T34, High Speed tractors. Also although just post war i am very fond of the Dusters of which there seemed to be many. Everything seemed to be in remarkable condition with spares on them. Surely some of these things will make it into the collectors market. We just need a chap with the cash to go over there, but it and bring it back. Someone phone Bob, Kevin or Jacques quickly!

The magazine was otherwise excellent with lots of interesting articles. One thing i found to be a bit unusual was that in the next Months issue is an article on the SPECOU re-enactors (a subject that i find to be very interesting) writen by John Blackman. Isn't he the editor of CMV?

Tim (too)

writen by John Blackman. Isn't he the editor of CMV?

Tim (too)

I could answer that one but I think it would be better left to let John answer that one himself... I'm sure he will be along shortly :-X