HMVF Photo Shoot

Marmite!!

Mrs Beckett wouldn't like it if I can't my hair - says that it retains my boyish good looks. And as said before - I will be taking pictures of people with no hair - yeah, it ain't funny now is it!:argh:

- anyway back to the photoshoot..........:-D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the photoshoot.

I enjoyed last years even though my Moped's front wheel clogged with all the mud and it didn't run well anyway.

Very good to meet some of the guys of the forum in person.

Mrs Beckett wouldn't like it if I can't my hair - says that it retains my boyish good looks. And as said before - ]I will be taking pictures of people with no hair - yeah, it ain't funny now is it!:argh:

- anyway back to the photoshoot..........:-D

Catweazle already taken and posted my photo so you're to late :)

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Catweazle already taken and posted my photo so you're to late :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what time did we do it last year? 830-9 - something like that. We can't clog the arena pre show....I'll see if I can patch in to Lee on thursday (if I can get to the Americas field thru the bog) or else it will be a bush telegraph job.

It's walking boots, trainers or wellies for me this year. I'd prefer not to be seen dead in the wellies, however.....I don't have my Dad's 1940 anti-invasion issue pair any more (with an RE stamp inside). Some idiot threw them out when he moved house.....can't think who. :coffee:

I just hope we don't end up with the shower block looking like a 'dirty protest' again - atleast it will make the 1970s NI boys at home.

MB