Hello Everyone!!

Hi everyone (again), I signed up a few months ago but forgot my username password so back with a new one.

My friend and i recently 'rescued' a 1984 land rover 109 ffr(EW) from our mates drive way where it had been sitting pretty much from when he purchased it in 2001, he painted it matt black for some strange reason so lookin a bit sorry for her self! we plan to restore her back to military but have little (more like NO military experience!!) so hoping you guys and girls can help us? pls look for my posts im sure there will be loads soon!

Many Thanks John

Welcome again to the Forum , When The rest of the Lads return from the Plains I m sure they will have lots of experiance's with those and be able to help you get that LR back on the road and looking proper.

Hi John, good to see you on the forum. I am sure you will find some Landrover owners at the Bunker Show who will be able to give you loads of information on Landies. Look forward to meeting you.