truck maintience of a certain persons firm

Tony B

Not casting aspertions at any particular person who works at a certain establishment in Sidcup. BUT would they kindly ensure their lorries do not breack down at the traffic lights on a certain major junction at Locksbottom. 1 Coca Cola lorry = total mayhem to the local bus services. One driver got stuck in the tail backs so long he fell asleep!.:readpaper::readbook::sleep::morning:

When are we going to open the HMVF truck stop. Joris can do the washing up, Jack can do the bins, you can butter the rolls and I'll do all the sampling, oh and Lee, you're on crowd control. This leaves someone to do the cooking......looks like you, Bodge.

mb

isn't Chateau Eau de Sidcup a world wide succes? And theres me with it on tap! If you don't drink it you can use it as a hammer. definitley not recommended for radiators, so I caught Eau de Local Rainwater, that dissolved the metal bucket, and left the desert sand on the base.

When are we going to open the HMVF truck stop. Joris can do the washing up, Jack can do the bins, you can butter the rolls and I'll do all the sampling, oh and Lee, you're on crowd control. This leaves someone to do the cooking......looks like you, Bodge.

mb

Looks like I don't have anything to do.:yay:

I'll go and sit with a Cola enjoying a bit of sunshine ...