ww2 reenactors forum access problems

ford 369

I hope someone on here can help I have been a member of the ww2 reenacting forum for a couple of years now and have always enjoyed however since changing my isp from aol to virgin I can no longer log in I just get a message saying my account is inactive,I cannot re register as it says my email address is already registered to a forum user and when I try to contact the forum admin my mail wont go as it says the address cannot be found.

This is getting very frustrating as I have been trying for almost 2 weeks now without success so I am hoping someone on here can help me out :?

thanks in advance for any help Nigel (ford369)

just to let those who offered to help know still no access and still no contact from ww2 reenacting forum although I understand they may be going through a change of admin so that is probably holding things up

Nigel

I will email the new admin right now.

after my initial contact from new admin all has gone quiet again and I have emailed them twice with no result ,does anyone know if emails are getting through or is it just me

cheers Nigel

Just PM'd him & got a reply...

Nigel has returned an e-mail..... but contains only the text I sent him?????