A warm welcome to the 1000ers to Rick W......

Jack

Fellow 1000ers - he is here! Welcome to the club house Rick, we were only talking about this the other night some of the WW2 US guys ( not me) was saying that you would never get here!

Anyway, you have to bunk down in Degsy's rooms as the dancing girls are using your room tonight (rumour has it that they are doing something with Clive and Kewelde tonight :dunno: ) or you could have Lee Enfields room as he was saying something about have a paper round to do?!

As always, leave the Dutch guys to themselves as they can usually be found the cafe area - does have a funny smell coming out of there :whistle: Snapper will be in the dark room going through his pictures. The PW guys will be in the workshop moaning about arkward British engineering.......

Dinner is at 21:00 and we have ex Prime minister John Major joining us.

Welcome Rick, Jack always feels a bit better when a WW2 Guy joins... or is that Jack always feels the WW2 Guy :whistle:

Dinner is at 21:00 and we have ex Prime minister John Major joining us.

No No No Jack... stay off the whiskey, we keep telling you that's not JM it's Clive... please no more after dinner toilet talk Clive...

:sweat: Me ?? paper round,.................. :shake:

Hope not,.................Oh, hang on, Paper Round, :sweat: :sweat: Blimey, misread that, thought I was gpoing to have to put my hands in me pockets................... ;-)

Welcome Rick.

Some QUALITY BRITISH wwii vehicles in the car park...... ;-) :-)

Yes the Sherman dozer is on its way from the Wheatcroft collection to start work on the Brit WW2 section of the car park to enlarge it. Jack can sort his family vehicles out to bring in the hard core. Clive was knitting a red carpet last time I peeked through the windows. So line them up at the bar, I'll start off with the straight 50 and work my way up to the synthetics!! :beer: