It is my great pleasure to welcome Degsy to the 1000 club.

Jack

To my fellow 1000er's.

It is of great pleasure to welcome Degsy to the new improved 1000 Poster Clubhouse...

Degsy has been a member of HMVF from the very beginning and I have personally valued his input and support since the early days - he is a good man and good to have you along for the journey.

Dinner is at 21:00 and you can choose the wine!

To ease the wear and tear as well as the aching of old bones the Club house will need to invest in either an escalator or elevator as the additional floors are added , perhaps it could use one of the many armoured vehicles drives, those big sprockets look just the part, to power said labour saving devices . cant have those members that had a long night of talk and drink to be found sleeping on the stairs . Something that is sure to cause even more injuries to those descending in the early morning.

To ease the wear and tear as well as the aching of old bones the Club house will need to invest in either an escalator or elevator as the additional floors are added , perhaps it could use one of the many armoured vehicles drives, those big sprockets look just the part, to power said labour saving devices . cant have those members that had a long night of talk and drink to be found sleeping on the stairs . Something that is sure to cause even more injuries to those descending in the early morning.

Miliatry spec Stannah, capable of lifitng the vehicle as well from door to bar without dismounting. :-D

Thank you for the welcome and the kind words. I did call in the clubhouse last night only to find all members with the exception of Enigma were lying around in various states of inebriation. :schocked: :-D

Wellcome Degsy!

The others took some beers in advance to celebrate your arrival...

and some more beer.....and 1 for the road.

I had a sugar/cafeine rush from drinking large amounts of Cola.