My WC51 at the 82nd Museum at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina

MAJ G. Miskovsky

The 82nd Airborne Museum on Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. The Director wanted a picture of it, I used to drive it to work.

During All American week I would park it in the Division area for our WWII vets.

I do have some good comparison pictures of my truck and one of my Company's cargo HMMV's. Funny how similar they are.

I remember when my old girl used to look so pretty but now she is getting to look a bit neglected she seems to be so reliable she just gets used and abused so maybe this winter she will get a new face lift here she is waiting to go to a show with her baby in tow

Commander

Nice pictures, heres one of my father in laws command car whilst working on a certain film, can you guess which one?

Great Pic,............

Those command cars do look good,........(well, for a Dodge, :evil: ;-)) with the roof down.

one of them ??.....how manys he got then. :dunno:

Is that a 25 pounder on the back? If so mine tows one from time to time.

Tony, yes it is a 25 pounder on the back it's the spare one we have got

He's got a few goodies on there for sure.....Even has his canvas water bucket ! positioned front and center :-D

Them sharp eyes miss nothing but my canvas bucket actually fullfills a purpose it keeps the gallon of red wine cool which sits inside going to a show (hic) pardon ooofffficcceeerr#

Commander