Route to victory THREAD HAS VANISHED

ian2b

Thanks for the link Lee now have the details. But I am still wondering where the thread has gone and will wait for a reply from Jack or Neil.

Cheers.

Maybe the event's been cancelled :dunno: can't see any other reason :|

Thanks for the link Lee now have the details. But I am still wondering where the thread has gone and will wait for a reply from Jack or Neil.

Cheers.

Hi Ian.

Thanks for your post. I think it is a simple as that some of the details just need confirming so I pulled it until I have confirmation that everything is correct.

Cheers

JB

Hi Ian.

Thanks for your post. I think it is a simple as that some of the details just need confirming so I pulled it until I have confirmation that everything is correct.

Cheers

JB

Thanks for the reply Jack, Lets hope all the details get sorted out as this looks like it could be a good event.

Look forward to seeing it relisted.

Thanks for the reply Jack, Lets hope all the details get sorted out as this looks like it could be a good event.

Look forward to seeing it relisted.

I second that - if these guys are organising it then it will be the event of 2008.

Hi All

Sorry for the confusion of the disappearance of the “Route to Victory” thread. As the chairman of the organising team I asked for it to be pulled in the short term as we are not quite ready to deal with 100s of MV owners trying to register. I am a re-enactor myself with the Garrison LHG and I realised that it was coming up to AGM time and so I was desperate to get the event out in the open to the re-enactment groups ence its inclusion on other sites.

This event is being organised by the Kennet Valley Area of the MVT with support from the Stevens Brothers. It is an event focused on Operation Market Garden and we will have more information for vehicle owners soon. It is very much ON so please just wait a week or so and I will post all the information you will require. For any general inquires on the event I can be emailed at keith.brigstock@tiscali.co.uk or ring 01672 564562

Thanks for your patience

Keith Brigstock

Thank you for that update Keith, I am sure that the many members of HMVF will be waiting eagerly for the booking form as per the last you organised Bolero, also as stated earlier that this could well be the event of 2008 that all others will have to look upto.

Regards

I would just like to correct something that was brought up in this tread. Although the Stevens Brothers are helping us organise this event I personally had no hand in organising either the Gathering of Eagles or Bolero and it would be very unfair of me to take an credit for their hard work. If the Route to Victory is anywhere near as good as thos events I will be a contented man.

Keith Brigstock