LIBERATION TOUR JERSEY 1985

T corbin

we took the MW over for 2005 & i will definatly go over again in 2010.

Richard did a fantastic job & i thoroghly enjoyed the whole week, we even got a 4 hour tour of HMS ALBION which was stationed just out of the harbour.

The bar-b-que at St Ouen was second to none & it has to be the first time i have ever had a 4 course barby,

we were behind tootallmike & were watching as they unloaded the famous sofa.

the whole experience was quaility from start to finish & i would fully recommend it to anyone. Richard got a real good fare on the ferry which made it very affordable & camping was not far from the airport. the local community centre opened up for us daily for showers & breakfast & everyone was so freindly.

The other good thing about it was the military show was open to all eras of vehicles so post 1945 as well as pre 1945 were welcome.

it just means i have to save my holidays for Normandy in 2009 & jersey in 2010, can't wait

berni

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another satisfied customer :-D The work that Richard and others put in was horrendous. Especially as he was dealing with a major police investigation into one of his staff at the time. the local polotics were mind bending as well.

As for getting a deal out of Condor, that was a big miracle. Glad that everyone enjoyed though. there had never been anything like it on the Island before, and people still talk about it.