W&P new prices

Maurice

You could always buy a bulk lot of coloured festival wrist bands on Ebay then have a friend instruct you the  appropriate colour of entry this year. And low and behold, you're in! Just drive your vehcile in and wave your wrist at the security. 

I dont condone this, obviously, but I'm sure it would work very well.

Edited by paul connor

Being a parent I take a caravan as W&P now coincides with summer holidays. If it's wet or too hot my child will happily do stuff in the caravan without me being pestered all day! Sorry if it spoils the atmosphere, but it makes things more bearable than if I were spending a week in a tent with the same child...

11 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Being a parent I take a caravan as W&P now coincides with summer holidays. If it's wet or too hot my child will happily do stuff in the caravan without me being pestered all day! Sorry if it spoils the atmosphere, but it makes things more bearable than if I were spending a week in a tent with the same child...

Must admit, I have no problems with caravans/civvie tents, but should all be in a seperate area, they did this at capel and it worked well.