Martian Lights.

Im missing pretty much all the working lights, I can find convoy and number plate lights but need to find the following :-

rear brake light cluster

rear indicators

front side lights

front lolly pop indicators

this is a low priority at the moment as im still in tare down, I do plan getting a copy of the parts book to get FV numbers but though I would post here as you chaps seem very helpful!

Cheers Sam.

• 3 weeks later...

You need a threaded base, bulb holder, lens and rubber boot for each lamp, they were used on many military vehicles but seem to be in short supply. The larger plastic lens screws on the outside of the threaded base and replaced the original small glass version which screwed inside the base.

This is what the bulb holder looks like, the larger 4" lens just screws into the threaded metal ring which gets fixed to the vehicle. This is a stop/tail light unit, has a two pin bulb holder. The indicator will have a different bulb holder inside, single pin.

428695422_lamp1.jpg.c5c7171ade3cf179d95d493e15690080.jpg

The front lamps could be a similar type, ie an indicator unit, single pin bulb holder, but with a 5w bulb and clear lens. Or the early trumpet type.

861642221_lamp2.thumb.jpg.0b1ea74a6368006c35cdb95b9e8c0e2d.jpg