Faun Kraka

MatchFuzee

• 3 weeks later...

Someone got a bargain given that the trailer for moving it was included as well.

Looking at the photos on the auction website I hadn't realised that there were passenger seats on hatches in the load bed beside the drivers seat.

A design before its time. A Quad/ATV 30 years before the Japanese bike manufacturers thought of the idea!

12 hours ago, Tarland said:

Someone got a bargain given that the trailer for moving it was included as well.

Looking at the photos on the auction website I hadn't realised that there were passenger seats on hatches in the load bed beside the drivers seat.

A design before its time. A Quad/ATV 30 years before the Japanese bike manufacturers thought of the idea!

Yes indeed! Had I known it was going to be sold at such a low price. I would have bid on it myself.

The reason being, at a show. I could have one of the Krakas's in it's folded in half position. To show how they collapsed for air transportation!

They run on a BMW twin Motor cycle engine, & are very quiet on the move! I get around Beltring / Major Vehicle Shows on mine. As they are small & very easily manoeuvrable. The size / thickness of the chains that drive each rear wheel hub. Have to be seen to be believed!  Talk about German over engineering! LOL