Dorset - Rememberance Sunday - Poole Park convoy.

Jack

Folks just had a call from kev giving me details of the remembrance Sunday bash which is growing into a very popular and successfull date in the mv calender - all are welcome.

So the details are Nov 11th, meet at 08:45 at the usual place ;-) and then we convoy down through Poole to Poole park for the service, the bands and the last post. Once finished there then down to Poole Quay to lay a wreath on the quay and then back through Poole to the Clay Pipe pub for lunch!

It is a special day out and Kev and Steve are saying that are all are welcome - put it in your diary - you will love it!

See you there.

PS. Rumor has it that Ashely may make this one - but like I say, it is just a rumor :whistle:

Folks just had a call from kev giving me details of the remembrance Sunday bash which is growing into a very popular and successfull date in the mv calender - all are welcome.

So the details are Nov 11th, meet at 08:45 at the usual place ;-) and then we convoy down through Poole to Poole park for the service, the bands and the last post. Once finished there then down to Poole Quay to lay a wreath on the quay and then back through Poole to the Clay Pipe pub for lunch!

It is a special day out and Kev and Steve are saying that are all are welcome - put it in your diary - you will love it!

See you there.

PS. Rumor has it that Ashely may make this one - but like I say, it is just a rumor :whistle:

Now Now Jack lad,

:box: :box: :box: :box: at least when i have been to the last two i have a 100% record in the time keeping league tables :pfrt: :pfrt: :pfrt:

Ashley

Now Now Jack lad,

:box: :box: :box: :box: at least when i have been to the last two i have a 100% record in the time keeping league tables :pfrt: :pfrt: :pfrt:

Ashley

The guy has a point :whistle:

One day,..........well, one year, :whistle: I'll hopfully come down and participate in this 'do',........(remember seeing pics from last one ??... well, Jacks truck was still Red, so might have been year before last,.........and it looked a good one.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So who else is coming - it is a great event and gets better each year! The beer is on Lawson this year :-D :-D :whistle:

Slightly too far, for me, at this time of the year,...........AND work next day, Jack

Hope it all goes well, and look forward to seeing the pics. :-)

Well be doing something local, .......though.

Andy

Can we bring the light wieght or is it just WW2 kit. I will see the rest of the team if thats OK.

Ok - as its you Tone - you can bring some post war stuff :cry: seriously though - this is about remembrance from ALL eras and military vehicles from ALL eras are welcome.....:)

hi we will be attending, providing little miss jeep dosent parade with the Air Cadets in Fordingbridge, she may well be in her uniform with us, her commanding officer says she has permission to wear her uniform in the jeep, greens or blues.

MISS JEEP, ROB UK, AND LITTLE MISS JEEP

hi we will be attending, providing little miss jeep dosent parade with the Air Cadets in Fordingbridge, she may well be in her uniform with us, her commanding officer says she has permission to wear her uniform in the jeep, greens or blues.

MISS JEEP, ROB UK, AND LITTLE MISS JEEP

Great work Miss J!

Hopefully the Halftrack will be there - it has problems but I think kev and Steve are working on it as we speak :-D

What has gone wrong with the Halftrack ? is it serious known problem or still in diagnosis stage?

I asked the same question and the answer was 'it just stopped' :whistle:don't think it is anything to bad :cry:

" The beer is on Lawson this year :-D :-D :whistle:"

Sounds great :tup: as i`ll be driving i shall just have a half....... a crate of Pils before the meal and possibly a swift half after (BURP)

Hey Tony come on down... you can try out the water obstacle on site if your not scared of a few flapping Canadian geese (and the occasional swan)

Ashley