Spotted in Wrotham Service Station

Mark

Own up

Who was filling up with petrol this afternoon 20th August 2007 at approximately 16:20 at Wrotham Heath Service Station in a mighty Ward La France, it looked like Grasshopper but not sure, I suppose it could have been Markheliops :dunno:

Own up

Who was filling up with petrol this afternoon 20th August 2007 at approximately 16:20 at Wrotham Heath Service Station

The timeline is the interesting part here Mark - 16:20. Would be interested to know what time he finished filling up :dunno: :schocked:

Own up

Who was filling up with petrol this afternoon 20th August 2007 at approximately 16:20 at Wrotham Heath Service Station in a mighty Ward La France, it looked like Grasshopper but not sure, I suppose it could have been Markheliops :dunno:

I imagine it was tootallmike and Vince.

We had just finished bringing the new WLF to my storage yard in Paddock Wood from Nick Hobbs place.

Yes, I have another load of scrap - as per previous thread on WLF restoration.

Mike will no doubt be posting but a big thanks to Mike and Vince for their assistance today. :tup:

Watch this space for up and coming news on the restoration / repair of my beast.

Markheliops

The timeline is the interesting part here Mark - 16:20. Would be interested to know what time he finished filling up :dunno: :schocked:

Over 10mins after I started :roll:. At least it was diesel; interested to note that the machine still hadn't automatically switched off even after 150 litres...

Own up

How dare you insult me sir. :pfrt: I am not nearlly as ugly as Mark...... :angel:

I cant emagine what the fuel bill total was after the Beast was filled up !! They are very thirsty , I think the wlf gets something near 3MPG !

abn: 150litres = 40 US Gall. = £150 = $300 (and that's only a third of the fuel tank capacity), however it does 8 - 10mpg with the diesel engine I installed.

You're correct about the petrol engine though, quoted fuel consumption is 3 - 4mpg. The French army quote them as 1litre per kilometre.