Greetings HMVF! We are T.Ankmann!

T.ankmann

Hello!

My name is, for the purpose, T.Ankmann. There is a reason for the cheesy name, because it turns out I'm a couple people!  I'm Steve, I'm Tristan, I'm Beckett, I'm Nate, I'm Ben, I'm Jake. See, I'm a team enthusiastic about wwii vehicles in general and the Pz38(t) in specific. We are a group of engineering students, reenactors, and history buffs who will over the next 3 years build a Pz38(t) Ausf D! (maybe G, we havent quite finished that discussion). We saw the Hetzer build (last update 2012 :( ) and thought that this would be a great place to ask questions, find answers, and hang out while we build!

The project is a 90% historically accurate Pz38(t), externally you won't be able to tell the difference between the real one and ours. We won't, however, be doing full armor plates unless our funding gets greatly increased, but that's a later topic. We won't even be launching for another year. Got a lot of modeling, pricing, researching, and planning to do before we give this project the green light!

Anyway, I'm super happy to have found this forum, looks like there is a wealth of knowledge here and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to get to know the community!

-T.Ankmann

Edited by T.ankmann