Uncle Bob

General Mayhem

As a Robert, I can really relate to this.

The Story of Uncle Bob

The teacher gave her class an assignment. Ask their parents to tell them a tale with a moral at the end of it.

The next day teacher asked Kathy if she had a tale to tell.

"We bought a lot of eggs from the farmer's market, on the way home my Dad was forced to brake hard and quite a few eggs broke."

"And the moral of your tale Kathy?"

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

"Well done, who else? What about you Lucy, have you got a tale to tell?

"We were at the farmer's market too, we bought a dozen fertilized eggs to incubate, but we only got ten chicks from them."

"And the moral of your story is what?"

"Don't count your chickens before they are hatched."

"Very good, well done indeed. Now, who else? How about you Jack?"

"My Uncle Bob is in the Army, he was out in Basra, that's in Iraq. His helicopter was hit and he was forced to crash land in enemy territory. All he had was a bottle of whisky, a machine gun and a machete.

He drank the whisky on the way down, so that the bottle wouldn't break, he then landed in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed 70 of them with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, he then killed 20 more with the machete until the blade broke and then he killed the last 10 with his bare hands." "Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"You don't **** with my Uncle Bob when he's had a drink!"