A new friend came over for a drink

Mark

A new friend came over for a drink one afternoon and introduced himself as SimonStolly, it turned out that he knew my mate who also has a stolly, and so we sat talking had a couple of beers :roll: and chewed the fat.

A little later I wandered over to his nice mog that simon had been driving about to have a look around, and what a surprise i got when in the drivers seat was...................................................

SimonStolly.jpg

Now I was shocked, was this man trying to out do our Jack with flowers and a back rest as well, lo and behold this was the last that was seen of this particular covering, so it's just as well that I have captured it for all time.

Sorry Simon :whistle:

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired

Well the cats out the bag now, or rather the cushion out the closet!

At least the TM cab is nice and tall, making it difficult to snoop on :tongue:

So come on, how's your mobile canteen truck? Will you be serving sandwiches at the next event?

How much is a nice cup-pa? :coffee:

Real trucks have a tea urn! And warm muffins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funny you should say that, I have not taken delivery as of yet but we was talking over the weekend of turning it into a tea shop serving hot scones, bread pudding and the like, so do not dismiss the idea yet. :-D

[

( I do like the way you have steered this topic away from the original )

Damn!! I didn't think you'd notice :whistle:

I will have to try another tactic, tell Stu that I'm selling some Stolly (Tewkesbury Taxi) bits and other Military junk on Eblag.

He has just joined :-D