Celebrity watching

MiketheBike

Well...my first W&P in an MV...loved every minute apart from the 4 hour drive home because the ferret was playing up. Next year I will have to plan better and get down there for a week.

I would like the thank the Essex boys for letting us pitch up with them, and making us welcome....I did not realise they were all celebrities until I looked back through my CMV mags.....I wonder if ANY of the essex lot have NOT been in a feature!!!! :-)

Thinking of getting John Blackman to rename CMV to EMV - Essex Military Vehicles... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Totally agree - dare say we will be seeing presenting the BBC 6 oclock news one day and their own chat show! :whistle:

Well...my first W&P in an MV...loved every minute apart from the 4 hour drive home because the ferret was playing up. Next year I will have to plan better and get down there for a week.

I would like the thank the Essex boys for letting us pitch up with them, and making us welcome....I did not realise they were all celebrities until I looked back through my CMV mags.....I wonder if ANY of the essex lot have NOT been in a feature!!!! :-)

Mick you were more than welcome especially the entertainment you offered us when you decided to get into your tent :whistle:

Might be able to do you a deal on a decent 9x9 for next year ;-)

As for being famous, as the saying goes, some of us have greatness thrust upon us. (truth of the matter is that John has not got a passport to travel outside Essex yet :whistle:) Anyway if you've got it flaunt it :-D :-D :-D

Look forward to seeing you again soon.