Insurance for newer military vehicles

sim60

Hi can anybody recommend a reasonable insurance company as I am looking at a ex USAF pick up but as it's only 21 years old I am having trouble getting a reasonable price any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks Simon

Hi can anybody recommend a reasonable insurance company as I am looking at a ex USAF pick up but as it's only 21 years old I am having trouble getting a reasonable price any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks Simon

My Leyland Daf is also 21 years old and is currently insured with Cherished, this is the second year I have used them. I used Adrian Flux for the previous 4 years. I switched 2 years ago because nobody answered the phone when I tried to contact Adrian Flux.

out of the blue after insuring it for a few years adrian flux told me my hotchkiss m201 was a write off all the heavy stuff we will need engineers report ,mot, yeah! yeah! strange it was wrote off whilst they were insuring it .of course they were right i had to do all the footwork hpi were very helpful turns out it was a burnt out COMBINE HARVESTER with the same vin number>:(

Thanks to all the responses,i have rung cherished and they were very helpfull and very reasonably priced compared to some other insurances companies,my exsiting insurer had refused to insure it as it wasnot over 25 years old,i can`t see them getting the go ahead at renewal :cool2:

Simon