Operation Home Guard

Well, The Dodge purred like a cat there and back singing merrily to itsself through its lovely new stainless exhaust...

Bumped into a couple of HMVFers Tim (& James)

Some of the vehicles that made it (pitured on the wonderfully situated, peaceful campsite)

& lastly but not leastly our very own Tim and James

(& half of 101st equipment... more if James can convince his dad ;-) )

Go on Tim get a .30 you know you should :whistle:

This is a great event which will be on again next year so get y'self along and say hi

Who won the chess game on the hood of the chess board, eh... Dodge!? Fun to see a Dodge in other colors than green!

Nice photo of the GAZ jeep. Makes me think a little of a certain GAZ located in norway. Would be fun to have one of these...

Marty

The Gaz is indeed a nice one... I think its going to W&P... don't quote me though...

The chess game was a draw... stalemate by the tailgate!

Still haven't finished the chessboard yet... need to redo the front fender and sort out a few drips & runs :tongue:

The weather was crap on the Saturday sadly but the cloud broke and we we were treated by a superb flypast by a beautiful MKII Spitfire... whata wonderful sound :drool: :tup:

It is rather splendid isn't it? :-D

Completely dwarfs a Jimmy when parked next to one :whistle:

Nice to drive too as Richard, who owns it, very kindly let me try it a while back... nice to have a go with the biggest toy in the toybox :tup: