Hello All

I am Tony and have Military Vehicle Syndrome. My symptoms are a dodge WC51 and a Land Rover 101 ambulance. Side effects include fascination with anything that goes bang, and a house full of kit ' that may come in handy'. Not to mention a modified Range Rover and a modified 109 Safari. Can anyone help? :dunno:

I am humbly grateful and thank you all. It sounds like I will be quite at home. I probably know some you from the mud anyway. If someone could be kind enough to explain the 'idiot' level and I mean idiot, way to post photos avatars etc. I'm happy to oblige. I'm often seen scuttling behind the bushes at shows with a camera.

If someone could be kind enough to explain the 'idiot' level and I mean idiot, way to post photos avatars etc.

Hello Tony, to attach pictures just click on 'additional options' which is below the box where you type your message. This will then open up and show you the type and size of file that you can attach. Then click on 'browse' and select your image. Then post your message in the usual way.

Andy.

Welcome aboard, I seem to have some of the symptoms you have. Got a WC51 too but still have none of the Landy type symptoms have yet appeard. When exactly did you got to the second stage of your illness? If I know I might be able to warn the missus....

• 2 weeks later...

Tony just taken a look at your picture in the intro section and realised I recognise the ambulance,I saw it at a school fete in a park in St Helier ( Victoria Park?)before the Inn on the park was demolished I seem to remember a very good display of kit in the back.

Hi Nigel, Yes Katy was the one!! She is the only one in jersey. Before the East Park Pavillion , who changed its name? Was vandilised. that was some time ago. Carol Le Marquand, who owns Katy, ia nurse and very proud of the display. It's taken a lomg time to get the stuff together. If you know of anything that would go with it I'm always interested. :-) :-)