big wheeled ferret/spares

jim fl4

Hi, Know its a long shot but here goes!

A while back a guy advertised on milweb his ferret and spares for sale. Remember he was based in Nottingham but unfortunately lost with phone number.

Anyone know him?

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

A while back a guy advertised on milweb his ferret and spares for sale. Remember he was based in Nottingham but unfortunately lost with phone number.

Anyone know him?

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim, What are you after? Some parts are common to Fox and I have some Fox spares.regards

Doug

I have a NOS silencer for a Mk4.

Regarding parts from Fox fitting Mk4, if Doug is referring to wheel stations I know they may look the same but don't think parts are interchangeable. When I was working on Fox for the Army there was always a delay getting parts and I found a heap of Mk4 wheel stations removed from vehicles before they went on the ranges. They were of no use as all parts needed were different.

Anyone know him?

Regards

Jim

Baz Blacklock of Trackfix in Nottinghamshire advertised a Mk4 Ferret a few months ago.