Looking for parts for 100gal ABN water trailer

Gents, here is my most recent project. A 100gal water trailer. Unfortunately, it is missing a few pieces that I would like to source... I am in need of the inner lid and a tow hitch most urgently. I have found a pump to use even if only until a better comes along.

I am in contact with a company to make external accurate repro filters (MF901). Is this of interest to anyone?

Lastly, is anyone confident of the set up for the tail light and convoy light set up? And, are there any photos of these in action?

Best Regards!

Paul

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gents, here is my most recent project. A 100gal water trailer. Unfortunately, it is missing a few pieces that I would like to source... I am in need of the inner lid and a tow hitch most urgently. I have found a pump to use even if only until a better comes along.

I am in contact with a company to make external accurate repro filters (MF901). Is this of interest to anyone?

Lastly, is anyone confident of the set up for the tail light and convoy light set up? And, are there any photos of these in action?

Best Regards!

Paul

Hi Paul got you PM ref the Meta filter, could you PM me your email address please.

As for the pump, I have one left to trade / sell but before I do let it go we will need it to make copies.

I have a front tow hitch for sale if your interested ? no doubt John C will be along soon to answer your other questions.

Regards Ian

Hi Paul,

did my reply to your PM question get through?

wifi seems a little intermittent where I am now.

john

Best Regards!

Paul