Wireless set No22 Antennae Tuner

Tom M

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a spare antennae tuner for a No22 set? Mine has been removed at some point and replaced with a warning plate, but I want to return the set to its original form.

I am also in need of the correct power unit if anyone has one they want to sell or swap. I have a 19 set radio, power unit, variometer and 17 set going spare.

Regards,

Tom

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a spare antennae tuner for a No22 set? Mine has been removed at some point and replaced with a warning plate, but I want to return the set to its original form.

Very, very difficult. They were mostly stripped out for the silver wire by the surplus dealers and the parts discarded.

This happened to a lot of equipment (WS22, 62, Aerial Coupling unit 'J', the Aerial Tuning Inductance for the WS19HP, and the ATU for the C12). Even if you get a replacement inductor, the knob for the front is impossible to find - I've been looking for one for about a decade to restore an ACU 'J'.

Chris.