Anderson Shelter

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WW2-WWII-Anderson-Shelter-Rare-Version-/251696842065

Lots of watchers but no bidders (as yet).

I think I could find a space for it , somewhere near the compost corner , too good to part-bury , I suppose it should be under a roof to conserve ? as - 75 years old.

If it were local to me & the starting money was abt. £50 - I would have a crack at it LoL

Had a search on completed listings £150 for a minta , only a single bid. It had to be collected at quite short notice.

Yes , that is more like - I could find room for something like that, Will have to remember to keep watching.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-War-Two-Anderson-Shelter-Complete-Panels-Great-Condition-BUYER-COLLECTS-/221599139320?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item33985685f8&nma=true&si=hq9ekbId4%252BcPRTdZ%252FV39qY43fT4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This my shelter, should I evict the geese & sell it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98636[/ATTACH]

So - has the Mickey Mouse DP washed off after 70 years ?

I am coming more towards thinking I am lacking something without one !

I only recall observing them in back gardens whilst on railway journeys , I don't think they can have been in use locally - too rural ?

Edited by ruxy
spelin

Doesn't work like that Derek, no point in eating the security guards :-D

Very true Clive, I used to keep some. Only trouble was they were completely indiscriminate in who they attacked and I had to keep a wary eye on them at all times.:laugh: