Only to be viewed by people with strong heart

monty2

If fake it is the best fake I have ever seen! Those aerobatic planes have a body that is a lifting surface so they can fly continuously on their sides at air shows, rather than the quick flick of a barrel roll that is paused at each 90 degrees. IF it was real then he would have to approach the ground at a very high angle of attack so as to get as much propeller lift as possible, all but touch the ground with the tail and lower wing (If still there!) then a quick flip with the remaining airleron to drop onto the undercarriage which is exactly what you see in the clip. I have no idea if it is a real piece of flm but the manuoever is theoretically possible.

(sorry about spelling, cant get spellcheck to work!)

If fake it is the best fake I have ever seen! Those aerobatic planes have a body that is a lifting surface so they can fly continuously on their sides at air shows, rather than the quick flick of a barrel roll that is paused at each 90 degrees. IF it was real then he would have to approach the ground at a very high angle of attack so as to get as much propeller lift as possible, all but touch the ground with the tail and lower wing (If still there!) then a quick flip with the remaining airleron to drop onto the undercarriage which is exactly what you see in the clip. I have no idea if it is a real piece of flm but the manuoever is theoretically possible.

(sorry about spelling, cant get spellcheck to work!)

Follow the links