Charity

oddball

N.Wales MVT members will be at 2 locations with vehicles actively Poppy selling ,most RBL branches are delighted and very grateful for any offers of help. I feel it is the least I can do for all the sacrifices that have been made on our behalf. Lest we forget !

My good lady and the children are doing the villages around us and started yesterday.............I was under the bonnet of the GMC :cry: :twisted: so could do a great deal, but wait for next year as I am going to get out into our local towns with the GMC and hit it hard!

Hi all,

i know for a fact that despite several attemps by the local MVT guy`s our intrest to help out at a local level in the past we`ve had zero support /intrest from the local RBL.

I dont mean to be negative but iam not sure that collecting would be liked on the as you know it is usually done in the preceding weeks, and could be loooked into for next year.

I mean it when i say to be invited to a ceremony here in Bmouth /Poole area is quite a breakthrough.

Ashley