Hand Signals in France

Max Reheat

Question

7 answers to this question

Still hoping to have the Jeep built up in time for our first trip with it to Normandy.

Please could anyone advise if L&R turning hand signals are the same in France as the UK (for LHD vehicle!).

If your still working on the Jeep why not fit indicators, rather essential in todays traffic, they can be discreetly fitted inside the blackout lights and use the blackout light wires

If your still working on the Jeep why not fit indicators, rather essential in todays traffic, they can be discreetly fitted inside the blackout lights and use the blackout light wires

To be honest Nick, whilst that's an ideal, I'm up against it with the engine rebuild, transfer case seal/handbrake repair, wonky light switch and a dozen other jobs even to make the ferry :nut:

To be honest Nick, whilst that's an ideal, I'm up against it with the engine rebuild, transfer case seal/handbrake repair, wonky light switch and a dozen other jobs even to make the ferry :nut:

I have just wired up indicators on my Dodge WC 52 it took me and hour and a half, well worth doing and as already stated can be done discreetly.