Militant mk 3 speedo

Good Evening all,

Does anyone know exactly how the electronic speedo is driven on the Mily? Have the wiring diagram but cannot see where, what or how it picks up?

regards

near the rear of the gearbox may be a sender unit or a cable drive that leads to a small gear drive unit with a sender unit on it has four leads coming out of it

Go to the rear output shaft on the transfer box and on the drivers side from memory there will/should be a generator unit (about the size of a RED BULL tin) driven by a gear from transfer box, and sends electrical current/signal to the speedo, the wires go from this generator unit up to the electrical junction box at the rear of the drivers side cab above fuel tank and then on up to the speedo unit.

Temperamental units I'v been informed, try'd fixing mine before selling it but never got it sorted.

• 3 years later...
Go to the rear output shaft on the transfer box and on the drivers side from memory there will/should be a generator unit (about the size of a RED BULL tin) driven by a gear from transfer box, and sends electrical current/signal to the speedo, the wires go from this generator unit up to the electrical junction box at the rear of the drivers side cab above fuel tank and then on up to the speedo unit.

Temperamental units I'v been informed, try'd fixing mine before selling it but never got it sorted.

Did you get to the bottom of this as my speedo is dead too?