Ex ww2 vehicles in 'reserve stock' ?

RattlesnakeBob

Having my usual occasional day dreaming wander through Milweb ..pondering on what this weeks non existent Lottery win would be spent on ! hahah ... I see first off , an M36 Jackson Tank Destroyer (very nice) and then later down the page , a T34 (also quite nice) ....Now what I noticed is that both vehicles are advertised as being 'ex Nato' or 'ex reserve' stock :)

So my idle question for today... for anyone that might have an idea or actual first hand knowledge of..... is this ....

.....Which countries ...either in Europe and elsewhere around the world ......still hold ex WW2 vehicles 'in stock' ????

and ........what may those vehicles be ?

Lots of things are tucked away in military stores, 20 years ago I was fitting new in the wrapper WW2 dated solenoids to browning .50s mounted in our M113 APCs , the story we got told they were used on sunderland flying boats and they had plenty . our TF gunners still had WW2 M101A1 105mm s the gun docs on a few had their first entries done in Guadalcanal .