Greetings from the Harz Mountains

Einbeck Bowl

Well, acctually Einbeck near the Harz Mountains, central Germany. Hopefully this year Einbeck will be home of a new museum called "P.S.Speicher" for ancient cars and motorcycles. The owner seems to have some military stuff, but this will be not on display, as far as I know. But if you are into early motorcycles, this might be a place to go later this year.

To make a long story short, I joint this forum because of Triumph 3SW, which I purchased yesterday. My first British vehicle. Will be fun to compare it to my Harley Flatheads (WLA, WLH). That´s not fair, you say? Well, I am German....so what did you expect? :-D

So a Triumph 3SW, why? More or less because it was cheap and seems to be a good start to learn about "ze Britische Motorraiders".

About me. Born in the 1960, (west-) German Army in the 1980s, Willys Jeep owner (MB,MC and a MD project). Further interests - the "Sherwood Rangers" and their rather short time in my hometown in the second half of 1945, US advance between Paderborn and the Harz Mountains in late March/April ´45.

Got to go now, I have to stir my Sauerkraut for lunch.

Oliver