My New addtion

boomboom

Hi All

Well I have had my eye on one of these things for a while and finally thought ,,,,well why not .

I am amazed at where the thing will go so I be having some fun just now :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D But I am praying for the snow to come soon so I can increase my Grinnnnnn Factor:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Pete

2014-01-03 15.40.13.jpg

2014-02-02 15.43.06.jpg

2014-02-02 15.43.20.jpg

2014-02-02 15.43.38.jpg

Very nice, looks to be in great condition

Hi Bud

Its been totaly refurbed inside and out a really good restoration job done it , Now I just need to complete the odd bit and she will be like a new pin.

Still waiting for the snow:(

Pete

Well done Pete :D cor ! what a fuggly ! :D You'll have to take me for spin one day :nut: seriously that's a nice looking bit of kit, you gonna do some shows this year ? please, I need somebody sensible to talk to mate I've just spent the day with Billy g at Stoneleigh :nut:

See ya soon mucker RR.

Hiya Jer

Yes I will be doing shows this year and hoping to bring the little boombooms now , If I can keep on top of work

Anytime you fancy a spin bud just come on down and lets have a play but we will need to find somewhere really muddy or we could take her on the lake but bring some dry cloths and leave them on the bank ,,,just in case :cool2::cool2:

You say you have been with Billy G all day :nut::nut::nut: Jesus Jer you are a glutten for punishment mucker but I think the important thing here is have you learnt anything from Bill:-D:-D:-D

Pete

Hiya Jer

Yes I will be doing shows this year and hoping to bring the little boombooms now , If I can keep on top of work

Anytime you fancy a spin bud just come on down and lets have a play but we will need to find somewhere really muddy or we could take her on the lake but bring some dry cloths and leave them on the bank ,,,just in case :cool2::cool2:

You say you have been with Billy G all day :nut::nut::nut: Jesus Jer you are a glutten for punishment mucker but I think the important thing here is have you learnt anything from Bill:-D:-D:-D

Pete

Today I learnt that Billy has absolutely no sense of direction which does not bode well for France in june :nut: be good to see you about more this coming hot, sunny and dry summer

Hi Bud

Its been totaly refurbed inside and out a really good restoration job done it , Now I just need to complete the odd bit and she will be like a new pin.

Still waiting for the snow:(

Pete

Yes looks a cracker. Just realised its you who,sold me the canvas for me REO, still going strong and very waterproof!

Great looking bit of kit!!!!

Does it float? :-D:nut:

Does it float

Well thats a good question bud :undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided: I am told it does and I believe it .....But its a hell of a thing to put in to the water and find out but I am going to put try her in only 3 or 4 foot of water first just in case :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Will let you all know on here with photos:D ???

Pete

• 3 weeks later...