My name is Fred Bedard I am a member of CVMG ( Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group )

Satch

I am a member of CVMG ( Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group )

Montreal section www.cvmgmontreal.com

I am on the rally committee .

I own a 1975 Harley Davidson My main and most dependable ride . I also have a 1958 Royal Enfield Super Meteor that I restored from a box of parts . I just pick up a 1956 TRW basketcase my new project .

I found your board from my searches for parts and information for my latest project 1956 TRW . I read a couple of posts and found them very interesting

Edited by Satch

Here are some pics from when I got the bike home

It's about 85% complete.

IMG_1477.JPG

As you can see there is some assembly required . Worst thing is the wheels have Hammertone Copper painted .

Here is where I am at now I powder coated the wheels black . I have converted an old kitchen stove to do the powder coating . I'd say the quality is 95% for home coating but saves a bundle of cash .

IMG_1483.JPG Got a few parts missing chronometric speedo Hard to find and pricey rear bottom mudguard and a lot of misc..... but things will come together .I will be doing swap meets this summer.

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG