HMVF Campaigns.....

Jack

Methinks I should take a few copies allong to our next meeting, eh Ashley. :-D

Thanks Sue, that would be great............I am just struggling with the link at the moment :computerterror2:

Something strange seems to have happened to all the letter 'l's ('l' for Lima) on the pdf. or is it just my computer playing tricks?

It's okay Mike

It's just the way that Acrobat renders text on screen

if you print it out it'll be fine

& if you zoom in, in acrobat that effect will dissapear...

Bane of my life is acrobat... well anything to do with computers really :argh:

Quote from: Rick Whyte on Today at 09:06:26 am

Im lost as well, I cant find the link to download and print it off.

Here you go http://www.hmvf.co.uk/pdf/D-Day2PDF.pdf

Thanks for that - I have got it now. :thankyou:

Jack/Team :idea: I could put a copy out with each of the Purbeck entry forms, :adminpwr:

if thats OK with you guys. Let me know smartish as I planed to do a entry form mailshot later today of tomorrow. :-D

Thanks for that - I have got it now. :thankyou:

Jack/Team :idea: I could put a copy out with each of the Purbeck entry forms, :adminpwr:

if thats OK with you guys. Let me know smartish as I planed to do a entry form mailshot later today of tomorrow. :-D

Sue that would be very much appreciated! Thanks for your support!

Jack.

• 4 weeks later...

Four of us Essex lads will probably be down the Fort giving the Armour a final polish ready for inspection & getting ready for 19 Tank Transporter Regiment to collect them for their journey to London, I'm sure we can pop out for a quick spin:-D

Four of us Essex lads will probably be down the Fort giving the Armour a final polish ready for inspection & getting ready for 19 Tank Transporter Regiment to collect them for their journey to London, I'm sure we can pop out for a quick spin:-D

Well - unless the Army is going to provide fuel as well - likely at least one of the four is going to need a visit to a filling station!! :-) :-)

Well - unless the Army is going to provide fuel as well - likely at least one of the four is going to need a visit to a filling station!! :-) :-)

Not going with JT.. he's embarrassing they way he hits those petrol pumps with that Saladin Barrel :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Folks - has everyone who can get involved with this ok for posters? If not let me know and I will send you some :-D

Or you can download them by going to the HMVF campaigns in the main menu tab - any problems please let me know.

Cheers

Jack.