Pallet Delivery

andym

A quick question for the collective - any ideas about best prices for pallet delivery at the moment? I've got a heat exchanger I want moving from Tavistock to Wellingborough.

Andy

think there's a company called PALLETFORCE. All our works deliveries on pallets come via TUFFNELLS.

I have used Shiply in the past, you type in details of what you want collecting and from where and to and various companies quote for the job, just put Shiply into Google and away you go. I was quoted £78 to collect a motorcycle from Scotland and deliver it back to Lincolnshire ! It is usually people looking for a backload so the price is always reasonable.

and another called Palletline. The are national networks with local companies taking them to and from a central hub depot. All very efficient and I doubt there is little cost difference. I usually receive not send, but did have to send some frameworks which was 2.5 metres long on a pallet, from Kent to Scotland and it was around £80 which you cannot complain about and it arrived there the following morning.