US vehicle decontamination canister

No Signals

Can anyone post me a photo of a US vehicle decontamination canister/cylinder please? Dimensions length and diameter would be good. Detail of whatever type of fixture/ opening/ whatever. Process of elimination to try and identify a cylinder that has come my way that may be something on these lines. Even a pointer to a website where the info is would be ok. Any assistance greatly appreciated, thanks.

Thanks for that Antar. But that does seem to make it that I am needing info about a different item. ISTR I've seen something on some jeeps a bit longer than a fire extinguisher - but looking very similar. A long cylinder rather than the short squat M11 one. Obviously I got it wrong what it was. I believe they sometimes had them fitted to Dodges etc as well as jeeps? For some reason I thought I had heard them referred to as decontamination units but I am happy to be corrected.

EDIT Forget the above as I've now found what I was after. Whatever it is I've got it isn't one of them, the search continues!

Edited by No Signals