Well done to...

Marmite!!

Yeah - well done Jesse. When you say "Obviously cleverer than the old man" Deggsmeister, I thought that was apparent some time ago, but didn't like to say.... er... People wanting to have an easy pop at Jack please form an orderly queue. Nicely set up, Lee. I do like your style, mate! LOL.

Ha thanks Lee!

That was a great moment for us both. And that really was a heart felt hug and as that picture shows - I was kind of holding on to him for dear life.

That boy has been through a lot cr*p over the last 2-3 years and 99% of my focus over the last 2-3 years was keeping him together and to get him into 6th Form as many parents out there will know - there is nothing out there for the kiddies at the moment.

So getting him into 6th Form meant a bit of a safe habour for 2 years. Jess came to me when he was 13 and I had no idea at all how to deal with a 13 year old and I would say he got into more trouble at school then Lee and Snapper put together. I think I was at his school more times than I was in Costa Coffee sorting out the mess. The lad really did smash it and stepped up.

So yeah, it was a massive day for all of us at Beckett Towers and means perhaps now I can start to focus on the rest of my life.

Well done Jess!

Edited by Jack

Congratulations Jesse and well done Jack. Teenagers are a weird and wonderful breed, they are difficult and pretentious, loving and hating, proud making and shameless all at the same time and thats without a whole load of cr*p to add to their difficult and forever changing lives.

Our Jack has just chosen his options so in 3 years time I would like to think that I will post a similar picture!!!!