Some Military vehicles down in Cornwall

PDonovan

I was shown these a couple of years ago by a friend of mine who lives in Cornwall, not too far from where these are kept, I remember the odd shortened front wings on the Ferret in the front (there was another behind the 2 Volvo Suggas). There were no sheets or gazebos covering the vehicles when I saw them, the white sheet is covering a Humber 1ton truck. I am surprised you didn't take any photos of the model ships & submarine that were near the house, or weren't they there anymore? This chap has a nice collection of vehicles, but unfortunately wasn't at home when we saw them. Next time we're in Cornwall we'll look him up.

I was shown these a couple of years ago by a friend of mine who lives in Cornwall, not too far from where these are kept, I remember the odd shortened front wings on the Ferret in the front (there was another behind the 2 Volvo Suggas). There were no sheets or gazebos covering the vehicles when I saw them, the white sheet is covering a Humber 1ton truck. I am surprised you didn't take any photos of the model ships & submarine that were near the house, or weren't they there anymore? This chap has a nice collection of vehicles, but unfortunately wasn't at home when we saw them. Next time we're in Cornwall we'll look him up.

Hi... a friend who lives near there told me about them.... the photos are from Google Street level !!

He's going to speak to the owner in the next couple of days and see if we can do a proper photo shoot !!

Paul

When my friend showed me these vehicles the owner was not at home, my friend has spoken to him earlier and he was quite amiable. This place is really in the back of beyond, you will need satnav to find it. There are 2 Commer Q4s, one marked up 'bomb disposal', 2 Saracens, 2 Ferrets, 2 Volvo Suggas, complete with bikes on the back, a Humber 1 ton truck & a strange bodied Land Rover, possibly a photo lab. The field opposite the house is very overgrown and there may be some other gems in there. Well worth following up.

Hi... a friend who lives near there told me about them.... the photos are from Google Street level !!

He's going to speak to the owner in the next couple of days and see if we can do a proper photo shoot !!

Paul

Hello Paul

Can you ask your friend, if he does manage to get access, to take photos of the data plates in the ferrets. The plate, or if thats missing the hull number plate is located inside the hull, just above the driver right shoulder. The data plates and the same type aluminium ones which you have in your CVRT's (usually)

I'd be VERY interested to see the identity of them.

Cheers

Matt